The Extraordinary Screening Process
How is our screening extraordinary? A booking with Nannies on Call means safety and reliability above all else. We personally interview all of our nannies – who are only considered for a meeting once our extensive pre-screening requirements have been met. We call each reference and perform an in depth personal reference check.
Wonder what our nannies have to say about us? Take a peek!
Here’s the complete list of our pre-screening requirements:
- 19 years or older
- In Person Interview
- A clear Criminal Record Check
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Childcare resume with two years childcare experience (minimum)
- Reference letters with direct contact information
- Driving record
- Photo identification
- Legally authorized to work in Canada