Babysitting? Meet Extraordinary. A booking with Nannies on Call means an exceptional standard for Extraordinary childcare – in every city we service.
Nannies on Call provides extraordinary nannies to care for your family on your schedule, whether you’re at home or in a hotel room – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our nannies are always experienced and available to care for children of all ages: from infants to pre teens.
Here’s how this all works…
Two simple steps:
- Pay the agency (that’s us at Nannies on Call)
- Pay your nanny directly at the end of the booking!
Choose an Agency Plan below or Do-Re-Mi each booking (that’s Pay-As-You-Go). On call rates for nannies are $16 per hour for up to 3 children from the same family. There’s a four-hour minimum for each booking. All incidental fees for special services are listed at the bottom of the page.
Traveling light? Rent your baby gear in Vancouver!
The Agency Plans
*Agency fees are in addition to the on call hourly rate
Do-Re-Mi (aka Pay-As-You-Go)
- $32 per booking
- A very good place to start!
- $160 for 6 bookings
- Good for one year of singing the hills back to life.
Spoonful of Sugar
- $220 for 10 bookings
- Same as Something Good – just more sweetness and savings!
Book more than 15 times a year? Check out our Extraordinary Nanny Plans!
- Additional children from your family
- Extra hours past midnight
- Bookings on statutory & national holidays
- Additional children from a different family
- After 8 hours the rate is $24 per hour
- After 10 hours the rate is $32 per hour
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Agency fees – Clients will receive a credit towards their next booking if the booking is canceled after a nanny had been confirmed. The booking fee is non refundable.
Nanny fees – A 4 hour cancellation fee will automatically be charged to the clients credit card for all booking canceled with less than 24 hours.
All set to book? Follow the yellow brick road!