On Call or Placements? Such an extraordinary choice!
At Nannies on Call we have two different services…
Our On Call service provides a pre-screened nanny to care for your children on site, on your schedule! All our extraordinary nannies arrive at your door bonded and insured. Whether you’re staying at a hotel or simply hoping for a long lost Saturday date night, On Call is the perfect solution.
- Families book on an as needed basis.
- Multiple caregivers – While we try to limit the number of nannies that a family receives our nannies have the flexibility of providing us with their availability on a weekly basis.
- Agency fees are charged per day. (See agency rates)
- Clients can book a nanny with 24 – 48 hours notice.
- Nannies are not able to drive the children.
- The On Call service is not designed for long term commitment. Please refer to the Permanent Placement.
- Families receive a short bio about the nannies before they arrive.
- The nanny is an independent contractor.
If you’re searching for a regular nanny or a nanny to come on a fixed schedule Placements is exactly where you should begin. We have full-time, part-time or short term nannies ready to be interviewed by a great family like you!
- Nannies commit to a one year contract (Nannies on Call also does short term placements)
- The family is able to interview the nannies before selecting the right match for their family.
- The agency fee is a one time charge. (See agency rates)
- Hiring a placement nanny takes 2 – 4 weeks and includes viewing profiles, interviewing and negotiating a contract.
- The nanny is an employee of the family.
- The family receives a full package about the nanny including resume, letter to the family and references.