Nannies on Call is looking for a creative, smart, sensible person to join our team as a Personnel Clerk in Calgary.
Nannies on Call is a bi-coastal boutique nanny agency based in Vancouver, BC since 2001 – with branches in Calgary, Toronto, Whistler and Victoria. We provide on call babysitting and full-time, part-time and short term live-out nanny placements at an exceptional standard of quality and reliability to exclusive hotels, film industry and private families in each of the cities we service. You can check out our website to learn morewww.nanniesoncall.com
Salary: $35000.00 per year, plus commission after 3 months of employment
Term of employment: permanent full-time position, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Location: Work at your own home and also need to work at office located at 888 3 St SW, Calgary, T2P 5C5
Personnel clerk is asked to perform the following duties:
1. Process, verify and register documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations and classifications
2. Maintain and update manual and computerized filing and registration systems, and compile and prepare reports and documents relating to personnel activities
3. Respond to telephone and written enquiries from staff and the general public regarding personnel matters
4. Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, assist in screening and rating of job applicants, and conduct reference checks
5. Arrange for in-house and external training activities.
1. Education: Completion of university and high school
2. Experience: Previous expereience working in a nanny agency, Experience interviewing people, making judgment calls, good attention to detail, experience working in a solo environment. 1 year or less
3. Language: Speak, read, and write English
4. Tech savvy, multitasker, creative and outgoing
Please kindly submit your resume and cover letter to:
Michelle Kelsey, Founder
Quoting Personnel Recruiter in the Subject when applying.